Restrain animals receiving treatments, therapies and radiographs
Clean treatment and surgery tables as needed.
Help bring back, assist with and return tech call appointments to/from lobby
Take dogs out, cleaning cages and runs up to 3 times daily
Feed hospitalized and special needs boarders as directed.
Maintain a stocked supply of laundry
Collect urine and fecal specimens as requested
Enter services provided in medical records and/or the computer
Clean, sterilize, autoclave instruments
Stock supplies as needed
Help with on call technician rotation (2nd person)
Perform other duties as needed.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and relay information with all those contacted throughout the course of the work day.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Diplomatic social skills to maintain the highest level of cooperation team members in other areas of the hospital. .
- Motivated to the highest level of customer satisfaction
Submit Resume by Email:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Resume by Mail:
Animal Hospital Inc.
Renee McCuistion, Executive Assistant
2735 SOM Center Rd.
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
Send Resume by Fax: